Grotec Mechanical Services is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the Service
- to provide analytics and track how you use the site including gathering data via the use of Google Analytics. This includes the gathering of data for Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- to store your preferences
- to enable advertisements delivery including on Google, Facebook, Instagram and any of their partnering networks (including the Google Display Network). This includes ads using Google remarketing, search, display or video ads & Facebook/Instagram ads & re-targeting, as well as any behavioral/interest-based advertising. It also includes the use of Google Analytics data, including the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting, for the purposes of displaying ads.
We may use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Third party vendors, including Google and Facebook, may use these third party cookies, web beacons and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from the Service (and elsewhere on the Internet) and use that data to provide measurement services and to serve ads, including ads based on past visits to the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- You can also use a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent data from being used by Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- You can also control the use of device identifiers by using your device settings: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762#mob